AutoDCP Digital Delivery Serivces.
- e-delivery is a monthly subscription service
- use it to delivery your DCP’s to supporting festivals
- NEW, included for free to all ‘e-delivery’ subscribers, OTT Services online/app streaming services
Using AutoDCP’s e-delivery service
Using our e-delivery service is easy.
- First things first, filmmakers need to have a Dropbox account with enough space to hold their DCP. They will likely need to upgrade their Dropbox account in order to have enough space.
- Activate AutoDCP. Each festival has its own special link (provided by AutoDCP and sent to filmmakers by the festival runner in an introductory email). A filmakers simply click it to activate AutoDCP and automatically register themselves with the festival.
- Filmmakers copy their DCP to their Dropbox account (unless previously done automatically by making a DCP with AutoDCP). For more information check out this video.
- Next deliver it. To see how, check out this video.
- AutoDCP e-delivery service is a monthly subscription service which costs the filmmaker $10/month. Filmmakers are welcome to use the e-delivery service with other participating festivals or cancel the service at any time. There is no cost to the festival to receive DCP’s via AutoDCP e-delivery service.
- Upon successful e-delivery both the festival and the filmmaker will receive an email confirmation.